Gibson Brands Forums

Nashville Music shops

KentuckyMartian

Looks like were making the trip down Thanksgiving weekend for some shopping. And Im hitting the music shops while the women cruise the malls. any way which are the better shops to go to and where. I know of the gibson shop in oprymills and Gruhns but is there any others worth cruising by. all help would be appreciated

Corner Music. Best shop in town. Don't ask me what street it's on though...can't remember. Guitar Center is worth a trip, cause it's the best GC I've ever been into. And the SAM ASH MEGASTORE! (As it's sign proclaims)is fairly decent too. Oh and check out Chambers Guitars. Never been there, but I've never heard anything BAD about them. And if you wanna see the motherload of basses, get on Murfreesboro Rd. and go for about 30min. You'll come to (surprise surprise) Murfreesboro, and see a Harley Davidson dealer, right across the street is The Low End. The most ridiculously expensive "exotic" looking basses EVER!They also have the occasional guitar somebody has traded in too.

Archived