Gibson Brands Forums

Zakk Wilde serial number location

nmorales30

Nah, I just want them to stop diverting resources making these crappy *** signature series guitars. If no one buys them they'll quit making them! Just focus on making quality meat and potato models for a good price. And I probably work on more Gibsons than Epis, though I see quite a few of them as well.

Hi!!' date=' anyone knows where is located the serial number of the Zakk Wilde, as shown in the photo on the back of the headstock in the Epiphone official page , It is not in that part of the guitar.

Noel.[/quote']

I imagine Epiphone air brushed / photo shopped the serial # out. There's no reason for them to reveal the serial #, rather keep it private.

It is on the back of the headstock. Epi stock photos are heavily re touched. Its probably not a real guitar at all' date=' but a photo shopped monster!

![/quote']

I don't know what has jumped into you lately, but people do enjoy their guitars, and they don't come here to see comments that refer to them as "junk."

You have one hour to revise your statements, or I'll revise it for you.

I love my epi bullseye from 2002...course i put the EMG zw81/85 18volt set in it and now its perfect...i'll run her against any gibby..bullseye....the comment at the gibson factory store when i put mine up against there's was "wow. thats better than any thing in here"

Don't buy one anyways' date=' its junk![/quote']

I don't like the looks, but it IS better than a standard. EMG don't make a BAD pup, they're just not for everyone, AND it's got a maple neck. That means less worries about the headstock snapping off when it falls 1 1/2 feet on to plush carpet. All the Les Pauls should have a maple neck (minus the Historic ones.) Norlin got it that Maple was the wood to use for the necks, (they just f-ed up some other things when they owned Gibson.)

Why can't I get a Non-Zakk, Non $5-6K Custom LP with a maple neck??? *picks up phone* "Hello? Mr. Roman? I'd like you to build me a guitar...."

Archived