Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone stratocaster...

iwamoto

Hi,

i looking for this on website, but not found...

i buy it on japan, iin auction, and now just need to know..

it is true ??

it exist ?

look a photos to see..

in body as write:" Korea ".

http://img98.imageshack.us/i/img00173760205.jpg/

http://img341.imageshack.us/i/img00173760204.jpg/

http://img690.imageshack.us/i/img00173760203.jpg/

Again with this' date=' I need to start a spread sheet on it, I sure if we break the code to the S Series Ignorance we will be able to find Jimmy Hoffa.[/quote']

Tough night last night!!

Please explain yourself. Why don't you think it is an S-310???

Tough night last night!!

Please explain yourself. Why don't you think it is an S-310???

No' date=' not that. I think there is something fishy cause we always get people asking "What guitar is this?" and it's never a sScroll or a Crestwood or LP or AJ hardly ever, but [u']always[/u] an S series. I'm sure you're right about the model. Thats not what I was after.

Again with this' date=' I need to start a spread sheet on it, I sure if we break the code to the S Series Ignorance we will be able to find Jimmy Hoffa.[/quote']

I have had similar thoughts..errr, about making a spreadsheet.

It would need the Pro-Series and I-Series also...the real mysteries.

EDIT: I've already built a spreadsheet/webpage for the 1998 Epi catalouge - just for fun. It is much easier to read than the archives.org version. With a little javascript I could easily add roll-over images or Lightbox for pictures. I also have a webhosting to serve it - if anyone is intersted in this for reals...

No' date=' not that. I think there is something fishy cause we always get people asking "What guitar is this?" and it's never a sScroll or a Crestwood or LP or AJ hardly ever, but [u']always[/u] an S series. I'm sure you're right about the model. Thats not what I was after.

Sorry, I thought you were deriding us that answered the initial quest.

I agree with you regarding the questions on the "S" series, but there really isn't a whole lotta concrete data out there on them, especially the 600 and 800 series.

Ok, I started to put it together. Its just a specifications chart at the moment. I'm going to put dropdowns with pics and more detailed info on it as I progress. So far I'm done with the specs for the T & S series. I & Pro may take some time.

I should get Jerrymac to double check my work ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Ok' date=' I started to put it together. Its just a specifications chart at the moment. I'm going to put dropdowns with pics and more detailed info on it as I progress. So far I'm done with the specs for the T & S series. I & Pro may take some time.

I should get Jerrymac to double check my work :-k[/quote']

Robin: Batman can be your sidekick... GREAT JOB

You deserve a standing ovation...

Archived