Gibson Brands Forums

Les paul hardcase.

tpurgatoryt

LOL, is this the famous GregZ I've read about recently. If so, you're not as intelligent as you think you are.

All that equipmant and the skill to hook it up correctly yet he doesn't know if a guitar will fit in a case :-

You're barking up the wrong tree buddy. I wish I met you sooner. I probably would have embarrassed you into leaving any forum that you were spewing your bs at real quick like..ok there mate?

Lot of eqipment you got there in that vid, certainly you must know how to play it..or is that another thing I can school you on? Let's see some chops.

HONESTLY WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOUS, I JOIN A FORUM CAUSE IM INTERESTED IN GUITARS!

and i have most of the equipment cause i wish to learn how to use it all,i ll admit im no great guitarist.

if i had of known that yous were such self righteous pricks i never would have joined.

HONESTLY WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOUS' date=' I JOIN A FORUM CAUSE IM INTERESTED IN GUITARS!

and i have most of the equipment cause i wish to learn how to use it all,i ll admit im no great guitarist.

if i had of known that yous were such self righteous pricks i never would have joined.[/quote']

:- it's really time to upgrade the material a bit :- .

Plus now you know so GTFO or GFYS...your pick.

The only thing I want to read next concerning you is that you have been permanently ip banned. And stop with the pm's.

:-

LOL' date=' is this the famous GregZ I've read about recently. If so, you're not as intelligent as you think you are.

All that equipmant and the skill to hook it up correctly yet he doesn't know if a guitar will fit in a case [biggrin

You're barking up the wrong tree buddy. I wish I met you sooner. I probably would have embarrassed you into leaving any forum that you were spewing your bs at real quick like..ok there mate?

Lot of eqipment you got there in that vid, certainly you must know how to play it..or is that another thing I can school you on? Let's see some chops.

Its not Uncle Al! This guy is definitely a 16 year old Aussie! Cut him some slack chaps.

Ok, guys, this is starting to get out of hand. I realize that last week's events has put everyone on edge, but try and pull it together a bit. Please?

I understand that certain outspoken past members have been strangely quiet after everything that happened last week and we are all expecting a sh*tstorm, but this is just making us look bad to everyone.

Anyone familiar with a certain someone knows that this is not his style. He is who he is and he doesnt act or pretend to be anything else. And if those members want to come in here and ask pointless questions, then so be it. Id rather have them point and laugh at us for being honest and helpful, rather than have them laughing at us for calling out every noob as a troll and losing our heads over it. Turning people away is exactly what they want and you guys are giving it to them. Answer the questions or dont. Its that easy. If there are any trolls in here playing with us, then they will either eventually out themselves or get bored with it.

I understand. I really do. I get all riled up as well. But we need to chill and get back to business as usual.

Its not Uncle Al! This guy is definitely a 16 year old Aussie! Cut him some slack chaps.

Don't be so gullible.

This loser answers my question about his name "purgatory" like he's reading from a thesaurus' date=' then 10 minutes later he writes and [b']I quote[/b] "yous are be ridiculos".

enough already.

Archived