Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone EL-00 Gig Bag

iGuitar

Hi there! I'm new to these forums and this is my first post. So, I'm sorry if it's in the wrong place.

I own a Epiphone EL-00 and am looking for a gig bag that will fit. I have been trying to search for one for over a month now, but they all seem to be too big. Do you know which one would fit well with this guitar?

Thanks in advance!

Sorry, I don't know the specific answer to your question, but I'd suggest you contact Sweetwater Music (they have a website), they ought to be able to answer the question and provide one for you. They were instrumental in finding a decent padded "Masterbilt" gig-bag for my AJ500RC, which is difficult to fit since it's a 12 fret free model, not an 14 fret free model.

Good luck.

Dugly [cool]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi there! I'm new to these forums and this is my first post. So, I'm sorry if it's in the wrong place.

I own a Epiphone EL-00 and am looking for a gig bag that will fit. I have been trying to search for one for over a month now, but they all seem to be too big. Do you know which one would fit well with this guitar?

Thanks in advance!

I use a Road Runner electric guitar bag for me--fits it perfectly. It's the one with the pocket at the peghead

Archived