Gibson Brands Forums

Good things come to those that wait.............and wait

Hooligan

I've been looking for a leather Epiphone guitar strap for more than a year. It looks like a really nice strap and I like the fact it has an Epiphone logo on it. I had two in my sights on Ebay about a year ago and let them go not realizing how infrequently you see them in the States. So I held out and last night I saw a package on Ebay with a strap and some other candy listed. I bought it right away and I'm quite pleased with my score. I can't wait to get it and throw the strap locks on it.

Best part is....................$27 shipped

Epiphone.jpg

I sent a message to the seller to hopefully find out where they got it. I know several others are looking for the same strap. I sent a message to Gibson looking for them domestically and never got a response. If I hear anything back from either I'll letcha know!

There's a store around Buffalo (two suburban locations) that has quite the array of Epiphone stuff - various straps, as well as strings. The only difference between Epiphone and Gibson strings, they say, are that Gibson strings are vaccum-sealed in the package.

Archived