Gibson Brands Forums

Synapse ST-2FPA Volume knob availability

windship5x5

I entered the forum back in March explaining how I intended to install the Roland GK3 pickup in my 3month old Synapse. It was pretty scary sailing because it was my 1st guitar surgery so I put it off for awhile because I enjoy playing that guitar so much I did't want it to end up in intensive care at some guitar techs house with him wondering what the hell I was doing. It took about 12 hrs. working slowly I was able to put my carpentry skills to the ultimate test.If anyone would like details or pointers in the future please let me know.Every thing actually did fit in that tiny body except for the led light and the patch up and down buttons.Closing it all in was like sitting on a suitcase, but it turned out perfect. What would really finish the job off is amatching volume knob for the synth volume.My local dealer is going to try but I pretty much had to show him how the guitar works.He's very busy selling those inferior brand guitars and can't be counted on.If anyone can give me a source or sell me a matching knob it would really finish the job off right and then I could include a picture of my finished project. Thanks Windship 5x5.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived