Gibson Brands Forums

Californiaman is going to

Californiaman

Well the Californiaclan is here and we're having a great time at the "Happiest place on earth."

I've got some great pictures of a couple Jazz musician from the New Orleans area.

I'll load them up later.

So far the kids like Indiana Jones Temple of Doom the best followed by Soring Over California.

Caliman.. I go to Fullerton College!

If you have a few minutes check out the Fender museum in Fullerton. It's on Wilshire inbetween Harbor and Pomona. It's pretty cool they have awesome vintage Teles. They have a Tele and a little amp that you can play and it sounds awesome because it's in a huge room with marble walls. It's like natural delay.

Also there's a cool resturant across the street called Angelo and Vincis. Pretty cool little place.

Have fun!

Caliman.. I go to Fullerton College!

If you have a few minutes check out the Fender museum in Fullerton. It's on Wilshire inbetween Harbor and Pomona. It's pretty cool they have awesome vintage Teles. They have a Tele and a little amp that you can play and it sounds awesome because it's in a huge room with marble walls. It's like natural delay.

Also there's a cool resturant across the street called Angelo and Vincis. Pretty cool little place.

Have fun!

Thanks for the heads-up. If I can make it I will. Otherwise it'll be a good excuse to come back.

You should keep an eye out for Stone Free in the Fullerton and Anaheim area. My buddies Hendrix Tribute will blow your mind. His band is tight. You'll dig it.

On another note: Disney's Wonderful World of Color is very cool. Worth watching.

Archived