Gibson Brands Forums

Best prewired pickguard for S-S-S?

dem00n

I don't like EMGs but I would definately be willing to check out the Gilmour pickups. I'm a huge Pink Floyd fan. Although usually I see him playing his sig Strat. That doesn't have the EMGs does it?

Exactly [biggrin]

Oh ok. I thought those were Lace pickups at first. I didn't even think of that guitar.

My favorite is the black one. If only they weren't so expensive. I like his short vibrato arm too. It's more comfortable for me. The regular ones are always either in the way or out of reach for me.

In my opinion any of Jason Lollar's pickups are worth twice what they actually cost.

I can see that kinda of pickups going on like a fender customshop.

But this is a regular ESP strat body guitar with a washburn neck.

If i ever get a fender, ill be sure to put that in there though, add it to my favs.

Half the fun is wiring it up yourself. You'll learn a lot and have a better "connection" with your guitar. Plus you'll be ready if you ever need to do a repair or want to swap in something new. I've assembled (note I didn't say built) 3 Strats and I try to do as much as I can. B)

Half the fun is wiring it up yourself. You'll learn a lot and have a better "connection" with your guitar. Plus you'll be ready if you ever need to do a repair or want to swap in something new. I've assembled (note I didn't say built) 3 Strats and I try to do as much as I can.

Thats what i might do now, not so sure.

To many options you know. [mellow]

I was thinking about getting these...Duncan pre wire

This would be for my project custom guitar, any recommnadtions?

What do you want the guitar to sound like? If you want it to sound like a Strat, use single coils. I put Seymour single coils in my ESP 400, I love them.

Archived