Gibson Brands Forums

so far away...

S t e v e

I would have to say that Herman Li and Sam Totman of DragonForce are probably the best "new blood" guitar duo out now. Granted, I'm not a big fan of their music, but they are both pretty ridiculous on guitar. I prefer Joel Stroetzel and Adam Dutkiewicz of Killswitch Engage personally.

I would have to say that Herman Li and Sam Totman of DragonForce are probably the best "new blood" guitar duo out now. Granted, I'm not a big fan of their music, but they are both pretty ridiculous on guitar. I prefer Joel Stroetzel and Adam Dutkiewicz of Killswitch Engage personally.

You do realize that none of Dragonforce's guitar parts are real guitar, right? dry.gif Either that or it is actually them playing and they sped up the track so it sounds like they are playing faster than they really are. eusa_wall.gif

You do realize that none of Dragonforce's guitar parts are real guitar, right? dry.gif Either that or it is actually them playing and they sped up the track so it sounds like they are playing faster than they really are. eusa_wall.gif

Do you have any proof of this? Cause i've never heard it. I've seen tons of video of both playing guitar, and saw them in concert opening for Killswitch Engage, and it certainly looked like they were playing that fast.

Archived