Gibson Brands Forums

leftys

send it

i play guitar and am looking to get a bass and i really like the T birds but for some reason i cant seem to find and T birds or any other bass on the epiphone site left handed. i was just wondering if this is cos epiphone dont do them left handed? can anyone clear this up for me as it is probably me being really thick? thanx

It looks like Epi don't think there are any lefty bass players out there???

Funny thing is my very first lefty bass was a Gibson EBO,

Don't get me wrong I own 3 Lefty Epi guitars & love em all, but I don't understand why they don't make at least one lefty?

I just went & picked up a lefty Fender Jazz & that would have been an epi sale for sure,

oh well!!

74 Ricky

Hofner Beatle bass

Fender Jazz bass

It looks like Epi don't think there are any lefty bass players out there???

"Beatles1909" ? ? ?

Shouldn't that be "Beatles9091" ?

So that the "1" is after "909" ? !

Just sayin' .....

Anywho it *would* seem that making

a lefty version of anything with an SG

style of body would be a no-brainer ?

Spoze you could just do it yourself ...

`

... but I don't understand why they don't make at least one lefty?

I just went & picked up a lefty Fender Jazz & that would have been an epi sale for sure,

oh well!!

I'm in the same boat as you. I was most surprised that they no longer make the Viola as a lefty. [blink]

I have a friend with a nice LH Precision but as a backup he recently found a Musicman Stingray style bass from a company called Vintage. It's got a great sound and it looks pretty good too. He says he paid around £250.00 UK for it. I don't know if Vintage is just a UK make but it might be worth a look here's a link anyway. http://www.jhs.co.uk/vintagebass.html

I have a friend with a nice LH Precision but as a backup he recently found a Musicman Stingray style bass from a company called Vintage. It's got a great sound and it looks pretty good too. He says he paid around £250.00 UK for it. I don't know if Vintage is just a UK make but it might be worth a look here's a link anyway. http://www.jhs.co.uk/vintagebass.html

Yes it is. A few people have imported them, and they seem to be very nice. All Wilkinson hardware is always a good thing.

"Beatles1909" ? ? ?

Shouldn't that be "Beatles9091" ?

So that the "1" is after "909" ? !

Just sayin' .....

Anywho it *would* seem that making

a lefty version of anything with an SG

style of body would be a no-brainer ?

Spoze you could just do it yourself ...

`

Golem,

Very Good, I did not even see that, you are good my friend!

Archived