Gibson Brands Forums

Make cheap cracks at eachother

Kimbabig

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a thread where we can all be mean to each other, the rules are simple, you can not talk about a forum member who has not posted in this thread, so I guess by default the first shot will be about me.

Wouldn't that violate the TOS and expose us to disciplinary action by our forum overlords? B)

Wouldn't that violate the TOS and expose us to disciplinary action by our forum overlords? B)

we do it all the time anyways, this is just more organized you know we are all friends on here this is just for a good laugh., now you posted here, so I suppose you are open game.

Kimbabig likes Chris Poland.

ZenKen's avatar looks gimpy with the new format. We all know it's an instrument cable, but now it just looks like a swirl.

OK then, have at me.

You are a hack at guitar and I hate all the tracks you've ever posted.

Right back at ya.

Oh wait, you've never posted any tracks...OHHHHHHHHH!!!!

This thread is fun. [thumbup]

(BTW, I like Chris Poland too. I couldn't think of anything negative to say about you.)

I couldnt think of anything negative to say about you too so I made something up. I hope DemOOn posts on here.

now back to business. I've hated that Boris from Rocky and Bulwinkle avatar you had and that strange wrestler I mean WTF Man!

I couldnt think of anything negative to say about you too so I made something up. I hope DemOOn posts on here.

now back to business. I've hated that Boris from Rocky and Bulwinkle avatar you had and that strange wrestler I mean WTF Man!

Hey man, Boris is cool! And that strange wrestler was from the cover of Demon Fuzz's Afreaka!. Nobody seems to know that band...

Hey, what's your current avatar s'posed to be? It's just a buncha colors and lines--looks like it was drawn in MS Paint...

Hey man, Boris is cool! And that strange wrestler was from the cover of Demon Fuzz's Afreaka!. Nobody seems to know that band...

Hey, what's your current avatar s'posed to be? It's just a buncha colors and lines--looks like it was drawn in MS Paint...

Boris is cool indeed, but I didnt like perceiving you as such a great man.

Archived