Gibson Brands Forums

Bad Day At Grover?

deepblue

I don't know what the big deal is about changing Klusons for Grovers, my Klusons hold tune pretty well. Plus Grovers make SGs neck heavy, anyway. BTW, dude was out of line, he could have handled things WAY differently. I'd take my buisiness elsewhere.

Umm...isn't the Les Paul one of the most (or most!) played guitar out there? Grover, pony up the 10K yourself (thats really not a large investment for any good and smart company) and make something that fits the most popular guitar around!!!

Regardless of the way he answered, thats just bad business in general. Sweet jeebus!

I would have answered back "Sure if any profits made after the initial investment of 10 grand were split among the investors." Some of you are giving way too much slack to the rep, it's not like Deep was a jerk about it in the first place, I know in most cases management would be contacted if a potential customer got a response like that and the person would be reprimanded at the least.

+1

That kind of a response is completely unnecessary. I would leave it a couple of days to get some more responses on here, then send a link to this thread to Grover and copy in as many of the Grover management as you can find email addresses for. Then let them see how their employees reply to people who make a genuine enquiry.

Archived