Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Les Paul Studio 1950's Tribute Electric Guitar

GibsonAlmighty

Looks like those two are one and the same, and didn't sell (yet anyway). The first add says it has ended, but no bids listed and doesn't say it ended with "Buy It Now". Also says the Seller has "relisted the item or one like it". It's the same guitar...

Oh, and his Honeyburst that was listed at $!599 just ended too, no sale.

Not meaning to argue, but I think you checked that wrong. Different sellers. Check the "completed listings" on ebay; that first goldtop sold for $1799. This new one for $1999 is a different guy.

And I was just kidding about the R6. Daddy wants a shiny Ric 360 fireglow.

Not meaning to argue, but I think you checked that wrong. Different sellers. Check the "completed listings" on ebay; that first goldtop sold for $1799. This new one for $1999 is a different guy.

And I was just kidding about the R6. Daddy wants a shiny Ric 360 fireglow.

Always liked Rickenbacker. Came close to owning one or two years ago.

And it looks like I somehow did confuse the Sellers of those two, you are correct they are different. Also correct that the one for $1799 did sell. Didn't show that way to me until I searched completed listings [confused] .

And I was kidding too, not listing mine. It's not new anymore anyway (though as new as those that have been "demoed" at GC). But I think she'll be a keeper (still want an R6.... and R7.... And......... uh-oh. [scared] ).

Always liked Rickenbacker. Came close to owning one or two years ago.

And it looks like I somehow did confuse the Sellers of those two, you are correct they are different. Also correct that the one for $1799 did sell. Didn't show that way to me until I searched completed listings [confused] .

And I was kidding too, not listing mine. It's not new anymore anyway (though as new as those that have been "demoed" at GC). But I think she'll be a keeper (still want an R6.... and R7.... And......... uh-oh. [scared] ).

I've never owned a Rickenbacker, wanted to, never opportunity though.

I always also wanted to try a Danelectro, but haven't that either.. I see M.F. has the second as remakes fairly reasonable..eusa_think.gif

I've never owned a Rickenbacker, wanted to, never opportunity though.

I always also wanted to try a Danelectro, but haven't that either.. I see M.F. has the second as remakes fairly reasonable..eusa_think.gif

(At the risk of hijacking the thread....) Funny you mention that. I just found out about the (now discontinued) Danelectro Dead On '67, found a great outdated ad from Sam Ash yesterday and called and tried to buy one. $249, sadly long gone (page was cahched I guess, didn't realize it). Found a few on eBay, but more $ and not the color I wanted. Maybe I'll run into one, they looked like a great guitar for the money-

Which is exactly what the Gibson Les Paul Studio 50's Tribute is!!! (Back on topic, right on [tongue] ).

Archived