Gibson Brands Forums

Sending Out A Feeler........

Buc McMaster

My playing-out days behind me and the pickup removed from my 165, I find I have no use for my Fishman Solo and, in all honesty, could use a few extra dollars these days. I've owned it about a year or so, maybe a year and a half.....still like new with carrying case and tripod stand. Yes, I do think there might be some kind of for sale forum here somewhere, but I'd prefer to deal with folks I know here in the Acoustic Romper Room. It's a great amp for the solo singer/songwriter in small to medium venues.....lots of info can be found on the web if you need more particulars.

So..... If anyone has an interest let me know.

My playing-out days behind me and the pickup removed from my 165, I find I have no use for my Fishman Solo and, in all honesty, could use a few extra dollars these days. I've owned it about a year or so, maybe a year and a half.....still like new with carrying case and tripod stand. Yes, I do think there might be some kind of for sale forum here somewhere, but I'd prefer to deal with folks I know here in the Acoustic Romper Room. It's a great amp for the solo singer/songwriter in small to medium venues.....lots of info can be found on the web if you need more particulars.

So..... If anyone has an interest let me know.

What do you mean your playing out days are over? I love the stuff you do and so would plenty of other people. Please don't keep that talent to yourself. Surely there must be some clubs or regular open mics you can get to?

OTOH, I would love to make an offer for your Fishman. I'm still working on a deal to sell my 335 and fund a Bose L1 Compact, which I can get at a great price, but many people prefer the Fishman. The small matter of the Atlantic Ocean, I fear, may cut the negotiations short.

Archived