Gibson Brands Forums

44 Magnum

deepblue

I own a .357 magnum and a .44 magnum. When I'm shooting at the range, the .357 gets more attention.

They're still, both, a bit louder than standard pressure loads, but the .357 seems to attract more attention.

FWIW, I prefer the .45 ACP for daily carry.

I just don't want Jax' comment to go without underlining his last comment that's valid for all of us whether it's music or vehicles or firearms: Protect your ears.

I keep the TV on overnight 'stedda a fan.

m

Good point.

When I'm shooting, I wear earplugs and muffs.

I brought 400 pair of earplugs when I first came to Iraq. I still have about 380 pair remaining, because they think we're weak if we use them.

I don't mind if someone thinks I'm weak. I will still have my hearing tomorrow.

Good point.

When I'm shooting, I wear earplugs and muffs.

I brought 400 pair of earplugs when I first came to Iraq. I still have about 380 pair remaining, because they think we're weak if we use them.

I don't mind if someone thinks I'm weak. I will still have my hearing tomorrow.

CJ, Are you still over there? If so, when are you comming home? God Bless you and keep you safe...and thanks a ton for your service.

CJ, Are you still over there? If so, when are you comming home? God Bless you and keep you safe...and thanks a ton for your service.

My plane flies out of Basra tomorrow morning. I should be home by Friday night.

Thanks for the kind words, but I'm a private contractor. I appreciate the U.S. military presence over here a lot, though. Those boys patrolling around helped keep my spirits high.

Archived