Gibson Brands Forums

Any Football Fans Out There

Rewddawg

My team is the Giants, who have been thoroughly dissapointing so far. My roommate is a Dolphins fan, so I watch most of their games too. Can get annoying with their constant commercial breaks every 3 seconds. That is one of my only problems with the NFL, that and the increasing number of penalties to protect the QB.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe they'll turn out to be something this year. [biggrin]

Stranger things have happened. My expectations are not that high. I think as long as the Rams keep games close like they have been doing and win 4-6 games I will be happy. Mizzzou hasn't played Nebraska, Oklahoma, or any Texas teams yet so the jury is still out on them.

The Rams play the Lions next Sunday. Should be a pretty good game. Maybe Stafford will get a chance to play against Bradford. 2- #1 QB picks in the same game?

It'll be a good game until some game changing bounce goes against the Liedowns. Maybe a fumble recover for the Rams in their own end zone for the game winning score? Or how about a Liedowns linebacker running into the ref, allowing the Ram's running back to go 20 yards for the game winning touchdown?

I am telling you this team is cursed. You don't run the greatest running back ever out of the sport and not pay.

It'll be a good game until some game changing bounce goes against the Liedowns. Maybe a fumble recover for the Rams in their own end zone for the game winning score? Or how about a Liedowns linebacker running into the ref, allowing the Ram's running back to go 20 yards for the game winning touchdown?

I am telling you this team is cursed. You don't run the greatest running back ever out of the sport and not pay.

They seem to be in the game down to the gun most times. I think that call in the end zone the 1st week was BOGUS!!

Rewd.

Archived