Gibson Brands Forums

gibson it was love at first sight!

morty

it was made this summer, the day doesn't matter unless you know the workers personally, and have an anecdote. morty, les pauls with p90's are sublime. les pauls with good alnico 2/3 7.5k humbuckers are MAGIC. start saving now for a standard with paf's. they are easy to dismiss until you play one. then it's over. good luck on your new affair with gibson!

it was made this summer, the day doesn't matter unless you know the workers personally, and have an anecdote. morty, les pauls with p90's are sublime. les pauls with good alnico 2/3 7.5k humbuckers are MAGIC. start saving now for a standard with paf's. they are easy to dismiss until you play one. then it's over. good luck on your new affair with gibson!

Excuse me? But if you'd been following the thread, you'd know that Morty originally stated that he thought it was made in April (which wold make it a pre-flood guitar, of which there were only 60, and wouldn't make much sense that it just showed up in the UK with a fresh batch of post flood Gibsons).

But I see Morty has edited that stuff out of his earlier posts now. And in the first post, he now gives what is probably the correct date of July 23 2010. But since more than one person posted in an effort to help him get the right date, a bit of acknowledgment of what the date actually was was not an outrageous expectation.

But whatever. I'm really glad Morty's guitar finally got to him. Really really glad in fact. [rolleyes]

Excuse me? But if you'd been following the thread, you'd know that Morty originally stated that he thought it was made in April (which wold make it a pre-flood guitar, of which there were only 60, and wouldn't make much sense that it just showed up in the UK with a fresh batch of post flood Gibsons).

But I see Morty has edited that stuff out of his earlier posts now. And in the first post, he now gives what is probably the correct date of July 23 2010. But since more than one person posted in an effort to help him get the right date, a bit of acknowledgment of what the date actually was was not an outrageous expectation.

But whatever. I'm really glad Morty's guitar finally got to him. Really really glad in fact. [rolleyes]yeah

hey, thanks

yes thats right my guitar was made in july, i didnt understand the juian date, infact i have never heard of it! haha!

Archived