Gibson Brands Forums

I got to play one of these today.

dem00n

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Kramer-Striker-Custom-FR424CM-Electric-Guitar?sku=515347

I knew one of my teachers played and he owns a small collection of guitars.

He got one of these and brought it over today.

He got it a month ago and the setup was perfect out of the box.

The floyd is only really for dive bombs IMO.

I wonder how well those high end kramers play. :mellow:

Cool! These Kramers are pretty good guitars. Id rank the Striker with the mid to higher end Epiphones. I have a 1999 422SM. The the neck is great and it sounds pretty good too. A little too hot for me in quad though. :lol: Probably comparable to a X2N in sound. It has high ratio tuners also...which is nice. I'm not sure if they've moved them to China or how different they are now. I know that Music-Yo doesnt distribute them anymore.

42200.png

Cool! These Kramers are pretty good guitars. Id rank the Striker with the mid to higher end Epiphones. I have a 1999 422SM. The the neck is great and it sounds pretty good too. A little too hot for me in quad though. :lol: Probably comparable to a X2N in sound. It has high ratio tuners also...which is nice. I'm not sure if they've moved them to China or how different they are now. I know that Music-Yo doesnt distribute them anymore.

42200.png

Ill buy it from you! [love]

haha, some emgs arnt that bad, just not alot of options. i think kramers and charvels were really dominant in the 80's and ive been lookin for that style guitar. is it good dem00n? howd it feel?

My Schecter HR has emgs (see my signature). They're cool, although I got the guitar mainly for divebombs.

haha, some emgs arnt that bad, just not alot of options. i think kramers and charvels were really dominant in the 80's and ive been lookin for that style guitar. is it good dem00n? howd it feel?

Yeah, its really worth more then the price they sell it for! [scared]

I loved the neck...the pups were pretty good.

You know you never posted a pic of your whole collection. [flapper]

I've posted most of it in the Epiphone section at some point. Its probably been awhile. Most of my guitars arent really show & tell worthy.

I show my bass collection every so often. So here ya go. Maybe I'll put something together for my guitars. i'll have to take some pics.

EBM_Family2.png

ocean1.png

Thanks! The red one was the very first. I got it new in 1992 and pretty much learned on it. Its beat up really bad. Its seen a couple hundred gigs and taken a lot of abuse. I decomissioned it after this pic was taken. Someday Im going to get it straightened back out. Lots of sentimental value. I bought the sunburst one as its replacement for home practice.

Archived