Gibson Brands Forums

I miss two models: Les Paul ES and Supernova Union Jack

ReyDeLosBandidos

Hello.

I'm very sad.

I'm in love with...

- Epiphone Supernova Union Jack (Noel Gallagher)

Why they're not available? People want these guitars, please please please, Epiphone !! Listen to the people. Build it again !!.

:-(

Hey Dude,

Don't be afraid to look at the competitors' product:

as820unionjack1a.jpg

http://www.rondomusic.com/as820unionjack.html

ariaTA50UJLARGE.jpg

http://www.guitarandampshop.co.uk/acatalog/Aria_TA-50_Union_Jack_Electric_Guitar.html

...probably better than the bloody Epiphone anyway - especially the Agile.

Happy hunting for a Noel Knock-Off... [razz]

I'm a huge Noel fan (I know no one would have ever guessed that from my profile pic or my user name [tongue] ), but I've never been a big fan of the Union Jack Supernova. It's just not...right. Noel's "real" union jack guitar was a Sheraton with mini humbuckers and a frequensator tailpiece. It basically looks exactly like the Sheraton that the user AS90 on here has, but with the custom paint job (which is on the sides and back of the "real" one I believe and not just the top like the Supernova). I wish they would have made a reproduction of the real thing even if it meant paying way more money.

I'm a huge Noel fan (I know no one would have ever guessed that from my profile pic or my user name [tongue] ), but I've never been a big fan of the Union Jack Supernova. It's just not...right. Noel's "real" union jack guitar was a Sheraton with mini humbuckers and a frequensator tailpiece. It basically looks exactly like the Sheraton that the user AS90 on here has, but with the custom paint job (which is on the sides and back of the "real" one I believe and not just the top like the Supernova). I wish they would have made a reproduction of the real thing even if it meant paying way more money.

Yeah for sure. The Supernova is more a Sheraton II than the Sheraton Noel actually played (he had a sunburst one as well). I would certainly pay a couple of hundred extra bucks for an Elitist Sheraton with the frequensator and a Union Jack paint job.

Archived