Gibson Brands Forums

Duane V appreciation thread

Diego the guy

well its nice to be appreciated, but truth be told most of it is all in fun and y'all do a great job in keepin it that way..... for the most part [scared] ...

I must admit the Gibby, Epi and MLP forums are my home away from home away from home [biggrin] ....

BTW I'll be in Peru all next week, so that hard-*** KsDaddy will be watching you nightmares very closely [biggrin]

Have a Happy Halloween, and have your Moms check your candy before consumption [thumbup]

I can appreciate Duane in a way that no other on this board can. I'll let him elaborate. [cool]

Only a super hard working musician would understand. And since I am now a lazy *** in terms of anything musically creative, I couldn't even begin to speak or touch were you're at from a musician stand-point, or other members that currently work tirelessly on their craft.

I'm just a funzy guitar player / musician now, and a much less intense one (thank god). [biggrin] ... There was a point I worked so hard, I would seclude myself for days [confused] .... Now I just rest on what I've learned 35 years ago, and have gone back to my roots why I picked up an instrument in the first place... And that's to have complete fun.

Archived