Gibson Brands Forums

Heavy Gas Attack

MrNylon

I had a real heavy gas attack today. I've been kicking around going back to a 4X10 bass cab. I was doing ok until I went into the local Marshall Bass Amp shop. A Marshall MB450H amp sitting on top of a MBC410 cab. It's sitting in the man cave now. It pounds at 300 watts.

mb450hfeature.jpg

I had a real heavy gas attack today. I've been kicking around going back to a 4X10 bass cab. I was doing ok until I went into the local Marshall Bass Amp shop. A Marshall MB450H amp sitting on top of a MBC410 cab. It's sitting in the man cave now. It pounds at 300 watts.

mb450hfeature.jpg

Wouldn't that be an AAS attack? msp_flapper.gif

Also, I just recently picked up bass and I have been playing it through me guitar amps. Any chance you could recommend what you consider to be a good beginner bass amp? A cheap one preferably.

I really like the new Marshall bass amps, they got that tone you know. I played one about a year ago, even I wouldn't mind one. Good score..

If you are looking for a good bass amp..ampeg have some nice ones, An Ampeg BA 115 for about $300. there loud for 100 watts and can move the room IMO

Wouldn't that be an AAS attack? msp_flapper.gif

Also, I just recently picked up bass and I have been playing it through me guitar amps. Any chance you could recommend what you consider to be a good beginner bass amp? A cheap one preferably.

There are many inexpensive bass amps these days; the only one I can recommend Berhinger ( I own one )....

Archived