Gibson Brands Forums

Jetter Gear pedals...

Shnate McDuanus

I'm going to have to check one of these out for myself some time:

They seem to focus on OD and distortion pedals. They have a Vibe effect too, called the Jetter Gear Vibe. Their stuff sounds incredibly sweet to me. Of course, they're boutique pedals so they all appear to run somewhere over $200 list. At the same time, the Gain Stage Blue (which is discontinued, but I'd bet I could find it somewhere) screams "lead tone in my head," so I may have to seek one out--after I get a better amp, of course. I'm really giving the Blues Junior some serious thought.

More videos to come. I tried to post a third one but apparently the limit is two per post.

Yeah, those sound cool, but, you're right; you should get a good amp first. And, since you mentioned it, I don't think you could go wrong with the Blues Jr. I recommend it. I've got the tweed with the Jensen speaker. I think it's a great amp.

(Edited to add pic.)

PubThread035b-1.jpg

Interesting pedals; thanks for sharing....Just like tube amps are back in vouge, are better than ever, and some are affordable; the same is happening with pedals; lots of fine ' boutique ' style stuff coming out these days.....

Mr. Natural, that is one beautiful LP...........( I thought reformed luddites didn't drink bud, hmmmmm ).....

Archived