Gibson Brands Forums

Gas for a Pass.2

bloozeguy

Here we go again!

After needing to recall a layaway deal on a mint con. Saein-made JP w/case ($500.) last summer when my car broke down, this comes up in a local Ma 'n' Pa shop:

Used excellent condition JP, Samick-made w/case, $489! I'm only saying "excellent" rather than "mint" cuz it doesn't quite show itself to be almost brand-spankin' new--factory paperwork was still in "this summer's model." Problem: wrong time of year (shopping and all) for this to be appearing!

If that suckah's still in the shop after the holidays, methinks I'm goin' for it with the first paycheck of the new year! Wish me luck!

BTW and FYI--brand new non-Elitist Broadway in same shop being clearanced for $532. Anyone interested?

After needing to recall a layaway deal on a mint con. Saein-made JP w/case ($500.) last summer when my car broke down...

So you passed GAS on a Pass?

If that suckah's still in the shop after the holidays, methinks I'm goin' for it with the first paycheck of the new year! Wish me luck!

And now yer holding GAS for a future Pass?

I'm confused.... [rolleyes]

So you passed GAS on a Pass?

And now yer holding GAS for a future Pass?

I'm confused.... [rolleyes]

Well played, my friend, well played!

I'm almost relieved (please, don't...!) that someone responded thus to my posting about my...ummmm...desire for a Joe Pass. When I posted in the summer, I expressed my admiration for the lack of punning. In retrospect, it's better this way.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived