Gibson Brands Forums

Howdy all

Ship of fools

Just would like to wish you all a very merry christmas and a happy new year and sadly this will be my last post as I no longer own anymore Epi's ( all either sold or traded or returned to original owners who were very happy to see their guitars back ). So for all the great guys here ( and maybe a girl or two ) thanks for allowing me to have some fun and share what I knew. I have enjoyed my stay here and it was a pleasure to deal with almost all of the folks here. So keep on rockin and here's hoping you all find the right Epi to suite you in your travels.take care. The Ship of Fools was here.

Just would like to wish you all a very merry christmas and a happy new year and sadly this will be my last post as I no longer own anymore Epi's ( all either sold or traded or returned to original owners who were very happy to see their guitars back ). So for all the great guys here ( and maybe a girl or two ) thanks for allowing me to have some fun and share what I knew. I have enjoyed my stay here and it was a pleasure to deal with almost all of the folks here. So keep on rockin and here's hoping you all find the right Epi to suite you in your travels.take care. The Ship of Fools was here.

You don't have to be an Epi owner to visit here, Ship. Drop in from time to time.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you, too.

Red 333

Ship, thanks for posting and thanks for your time.

You may not remember, but you were the first responder to my very first post here in Feb 2009 about a 6832 I was interested in: http://forum.gibson....__1#entry612089

So... almost 2 years, 30 guitars and much more expert advice, I am profoundly indebted to you.

Please don't be a stranger, your knowledge and expertise is still needed on this forum.

Brian

Ship: We will all miss you and my your new landing, where ever it be, be better than Amelia Earhart's

Regards,

Moose

Archived