Gibson Brands Forums

Does anyone have or know where I can Download OEM Pro Tools 8.0 For MAC? Not warez or crack

Andy R

I hve searched the house from top to bottom and Cannot find my DVD ! msp_cursing.gif Found my manuals and reg card everything but the dang disc! Looked all over Avid site but can only find updates ( which of course ) Require the 8.0 DVD! msp_cursing.gifmsp_cursing.gifmsp_cursing.gif Not looking for warez, crackz, or torrents...

Any help would be appreciated! msp_crying.gif

Thanks!,

Andy

I hve searched the house from top to bottom and Cannot find my DVD ! msp_cursing.gif Found my manuals and reg card everything but the dang disc! Looked all over Avid site but can only find updates ( which of course ) Require the 8.0 DVD! msp_cursing.gifmsp_cursing.gifmsp_cursing.gif Not looking for warez, crackz, or torrents...

Any help would be appreciated! msp_crying.gif

Thanks!,

Andy

You're not going to find a *legal* download for the disc image.

That said, they're out there if you look. Since you're already a registered owner, I wouldn't consider it piracy to download the disc image :)

Alternatively call Avid and explain your situation. If you can prove ownership they might even send you a replacement disc free of charge.

Archived