Gibson Brands Forums

69 fuzz traded for New Pedals on Monday!

Silenced Fred

Nice man! Now we can swap settings and stuff. My favorite setting all around is a variation of the "cleanish high octave intermodulation" setting that Zack recommends. It's not velcro but I love it.

Also it really likes to be first in your signal chain. I can't tell where it's at in your picture. It looks like it's first though.

It has a ton of output too so you can definately use it with a band.

I think it's kindof funny that you got a tremolo too cause I just bought one myself. Probably my last pedal for a while.

Nice man! Now we can swap settings and stuff. My favorite setting all around is a variation of the "cleanish high octave intermodulation" setting that Zack recommends. It's not velcro but I love it.

Also it really likes to be first in your signal chain. I can't tell where it's at in your picture. It looks like it's first though.

It has a ton of output too so you can definately use it with a band.

I think it's kindof funny that you got a tremolo too cause I just bought one myself. Probably my last pedal for a while.

Its vintage, and weird. It has no footswitch, but like an on switch you have to push, so idk how I'm gonna use it live unless its for the whole song...

I gotta mess around with settings, I love getting the dying animal sounds out of it, weird

I love octave down and octave up fuzz.. But subtle octave up.

That's were the rawk is at

RIght now, I have the Swollen Pickle pretty much set up for balls to the wall blow your mind out fuzz for rhythm and riffs and **** to really stand out, and this is set at an almost distortion with weird compression of notes feel. Gotta play around with it more, but I'm having to take a break because my dad is sick, and my mom might kill me and bury me in the backyard if I don't give it a rest for a while... So I'm on acoustic trying to work on new songs

Archived