Gibson Brands Forums

Way Huge Green Rhino

Californiaman

Yes indeed I am.

I like it. I like a bluesy 808-style overdrive.

It's rich and warm.

A lot of players complain about the lack of bottom end with an 808-style od.

Way Huge solved this with a 12db boost/cut for the 100HZ band.

I'll probably pick it up in February when I go see Joe Bonamassa. I really don't want to go to GC but I do have a coupon. There are several GCs between Oxnard and Orange County. So that could save me a few dollars—enough for lunch on the drive down to Anaheim.

Sweet. I'd like to hear what you think of it when you get it.

I'm in Anaheim all the time. I live right next to Anaheim.

I'm from Garden Grove, right next to Anaheim.

Sometimes I miss it. It'll be good to get back to my roots if only for a day.

Well I don't know why I say only for a day. We're trying to book a two-day trip to Disneyland starting on Feb. 18

I'll go to the Joe Bonamassa show. Drive home to Santa Maria after the show. Wake up. Pack the car up and bring the wife and kids back down for the weekend.

Crazy, I know, but right now it seems like the best plan.

As far as me posting a clip of how it sounds... maybe. I've yet to do that.

I will definitely let you know what I think of it though.

Man I robbed Dunlop blind at NAMM. I was that guy that just swept all the swag off the table into the swag bag.

Is that Green Rhino givaway page all black at the bottom for you? I can't see what it says where it's at what I assume to be the name and address part. I could just click on random bubbles down there but I can't fill out my info.

Man I robbed Dunlop blind at NAMM. I was that guy that just swept all the swag off the table into the swag bag.

Is that Green Rhino givaway page all black at the bottom for you? I can't see what it says where it's at what I assume to be the name and address part. I could just click on random bubbles down there but I can't fill out my info.

Swag Bag

My next band name.

If you go to the Dunlop websight, there's a link to it.

• 9 months later...

Archived