Gibson Brands Forums

I got stuck baby sitting

Silenced Fred

I feel ya. I've been babysitting my sister all day, and she also has an ear infection [cursing] Not to mention I'm not allowed to use my phone or the Internet. Bleh. Oh well, I guess it'll pay off when I'm older.

Wow, that sucks.

Only good thing is that he has a 60" flat screen with surround sound and a whole bunch of other stuff

And the baby just started crying... ****

Wow, that sucks.

Only good thing is that he has a 60" flat screen with surround sound and a whole bunch of other stuff

And the baby just started crying... ****

Haha, it's fine. I'm her sister; it's my job. Besides the worst she does is cry and crawl in the fireplace [lol] And good luck! I know how it goes when babysitting one of your peers and whatnot. Good luck! Make some money! [biggrin]

[flapper]

I'm stuck watching bad standup because I can't figure out this damn crazy controller. It runs everything from the tv to the garage door. No joke, it will open the garage

Garage? What do they do, take it with them to their car? (Which is probably a range rover judging by their stuff)

It's for my high school newspaper advisor. Great guy, but I'm praying to god the baby doesn't wake up or start crying.

And no guitar tonight :(

I feel ya. I've been babysitting my sister all day, and she also has an ear infection [cursing] Not to mention I'm not allowed to use my phone or the Internet. Bleh. Oh well, I guess it'll pay off when I'm older.

[huh]

[flapper]

I'm stuck watching bad standup because I can't figure out this damn crazy controller. It runs everything from the tv to the garage door. No joke, it will open the garage

Wait, are you watching the Stand-up showdown 2011?

[sneaky]

Same Gig on the same night?

Watching the same shows?

Fred and Cameron sittin' in a tree..... [laugh]

Sorry about that kids. [blush] Why does the internet make a pentagenarian start acting like a 6th grader?

I do, Fred have the same problem babysitting my son's kids. He's got his TV, Internet, and Telephone all coming through the cable, into his computer, etc.

He's got 3 remotes to turn the [cursing] TV on. I can barely make it work. I have to have him turn it on before he leaves. Then if I don't mess it up I can surf through a hunnert channels of kids shows.

[crying]

All that technology and I still have to bring reading material to the gig.

[huh]

[sneaky]

Same Gig on the same night?

Watching the same shows?

Fred and Cameron sittin' in a tree..... [laugh]

Sorry about that kids. [blush] Why does the internet make a pentagenarian start acting like a 6th grader?

I do, Fred have the same problem babysitting my son's kids. He's got his TV, Internet, and Telephone all coming through the cable, into his computer, etc.

He's got 3 remotes to turn the [cursing] TV on. I can barely make it work. I have to have him turn it on before he leaves. Then if I don't mess it up I can surf through a hunnert channels of kids shows.

[crying]

All that technology and I still have to bring reading material to the gig.

Yeah... I left it on that channel, and read my Kindle [laugh]

Archived