Gibson Brands Forums

Weekend Sport

BT Bob

So, it's Super Bowl weekend in Dallas, eh? Come of the Packers!!

But .....

In the UK it's the start of the 6 Nations Rugby Union competition. A "proper" Man's game!! [biggrin]

For those of you not aware, the National sides from England, France, Ireland, Italy, Scotland & France will play each other over the next 6-weeks or so.

The competition kicks off this evening in Cardiff with Wales vs England. Bring it on. [thumbup]

COME ON WALES!!!!!!

As usual you're all wrong.....

I love harmony singing

But

COME ON ENGLAND !!!!!!

V

:-({|=

The choir is good for the *** for blessed! (I do not know if this expression exists in your country?)

Here we are speaking how to play rugby, or the English don't know, they just have a guy who knows how to take penalties at the foot ...

Morality, he'd better play football it all!!

but maybe you will be second! [flapper]

COME ON FRANCE!!!!

Swing low, sweet chariot,

Coming for to carry me home,

Swing low, sweet chariot,

Coming for to carry me home.

Come on England. Got a load of the lad coming over to watch the match at mine. Few beers and sport ah that the life

Well, not the best start for the Welsh!! 19-26 defeat to the "old enemy".

With 3 home games to come, you've got to fancy England for the Championship now.

Although, the last match against Ireland in Dublin could be a Grand Slam decider - so that'll be fun!!

None of the countries in the British Isles are enemies to me; I love them all! msp_biggrin.gif

Great game and despite my Welsh ancestors I was so pleased England won! I am ordering pizza shortly and looking forward to a sports afternoon!!!

Matt

ps Bob next month we clash again in the football Euro qualifiers!!

None of the countries in the British Isles are enemies to me; I love them all! msp_biggrin.gif

Great game and despite my Welsh ancestors I was so pleased England won! I am ordering pizza shortly and looking forward to a sports afternoon!!!

Matt

ps Bob next month we clash again in the football Euro qualifiers!!

Matt - can't take anything away from England. Great performance, especially Toby Flood.

Ireland managed to pinch a late win in Rome, but Italy played really well - so I reckon they'll be up for it next week at Twickenham.

France vs Scotland

A good game final score 34 / 21!

COME ON FRANCE!!!

I thought France played some outstanding rugby - at one point it looked like they were going to put 50 points on the Scots.

As is often the way with France, their success depends on how they play in their Away games.....

It was a great game to watch though. Allez le Bleus!!

bumped (to promote Rugby - given it being dissed recently LOL)

England vs Italy

59 - 13 to England awesome!!

I don't know if they can win though, because Scotland and Ireland always up their game when playing us (as they hate us so much LOL) and France are just really, really good! A great start though!

msp_rolleyes.gifmsp_biggrin.gifmsp_biggrin.gif 'the fans' LOL

Six-Nations-Twickenham-England-v-Italy-Englan_2562379.jpg

Archived