Gibson Brands Forums

Question???

sgman

My apologies for what I'm about to ask since I know that it's been asked countless times before. BUT, my excuse is that it's been a while since I've been on the forum since the updates and changes. I'm talking probably a year or so.

Here goes....

Can someone please remind me how to put photos within the signature, so that everytime I post, the photo will be there? Just wanna put a pic or two of my Gibson.

Thanks

sgman

Click on the arrow in the top right corner and go to "My Settings." Then click on the "Profile" tab and then "Change Signature."

The way I did it was I uploaded the picture to photobucket.com and then pasted the IMG code into my signature.

Make sure you scale the picture appropriately. People don't want to see a wallpaper sized picture of your gear with every post.

Click on the arrow in the top right corner and go to "My Settings." Then click on the "Profile" tab and then "Change Signature."

The way I did it was I uploaded the picture to photobucket.com and then pasted the IMG code into my signature.

Make sure you scale the picture appropriately. People don't want to see a wallpaper sized picture of your gear with every post.

Thanks for the tips etc. Gotta organize it with photobucket and then I'll get on to it. I know what you mean about wallpaper size etc. I'll try and keep it to practical size image. Thanks R9!

Archived