Gibson Brands Forums

Dub T... here ya go

Silenced Fred

HAWT.

That's sweet. I just don't have that kinda cash right now. I'll definately get a nice Jazzmaster some day..

My friend is selling me his Carvin x100b (the carpet version) half stack for $100-$150. So that's next on my list

Damn... you can send me the Vox since you won't be needing it.. I'll even cover shipping [biggrin]

Jazzmaster is the next thing on my list, I have to get one

I'm actually trying to sell it. I posted it in the b/s/t on ILF but it's local pickup only. I don't want to ship that thing.

If I don't sell it I'll probably just leave it at my drummers house because I hate moving amps around.

I'm not gettin rid of the Vox. I love that thing. I just need to get a new tube. All those recordings I sent you were on this tiny little solid state amp that's just crappy enough to be kinda cool. It has kindof a cool lo-fi sound. I'm going crazy without my Vox.

I'm actually trying to sell it. I posted it in the b/s/t on ILF but it's local pickup only. I don't want to ship that thing.

If I don't sell it I'll probably just leave it at my drummers house because I hate moving amps around.

I'm not gettin rid of the Vox. I love that thing. I just need to get a new tube. All those recordings I sent you were on this tiny little solid state amp that's just crappy enough to be kinda cool. It has kindof a cool lo-fi sound. I'm going crazy without my Vox.

For that little amount of money, I'd just leave it at my drummer's house if I were you. Such a small fee for convenience

Seriously, I love my 20 dollar battery powered fender mini tone master, its a blast

Yeah it's pretty unlikely that anyone will pick it up off ILF anyways. I'm mainly just fishing for trades at this point. It's definately a LOT of amp for the money. I'd like to trade it for a nice Fender combo or something.

I have one or those little Tone Masters. I broke it with my Big Muff.

Well it looks like I'll be having an NGD coming soon.

I'm gonna trade the amp for this guitar + some cash. I'm just gonna give the cash to my friend so he can get back what he originally paid for the amp. $250.

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/9921_100927633258289_100000231593711_23908_2706110_n.jpg

I'm sure you know how I love these kinds of guitars...

Well it looks like I'll be having an NGD coming soon.

I'm gonna trade the amp for this guitar + some cash. I'm just gonna give the cash to my friend so he can get back what he originally paid for the amp. $250.

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/9921_100927633258289_100000231593711_23908_2706110_n.jpg

I'm sure you know how I love these kinds of guitars...

Damn thats sweet man [thumbup]

Fred's jealous [crying]

The guy said it's from like '62.

I'll probaby have to replace the tuners and nut at the very least. He sent me a video of him playing it and there are no dead frets and it sounds sweet so I'm pretty excited.

Nice score!

I'm trying to get rid of my MIJ Strat on craiglist, I just don't play it and would rather have the cash or a new guitar or pedals to play with. When I met up with Evol Chicago Music Exchange had one just like mine they sold for $500 bucks without a case, so hopefully I can pull in something close with mine

Dang. Less than an hour is pretty fast.

The only things I have to sell right now are a lefty Aria Pro "The Cat" and my Classic Overdrive. Neither are particularly desirable or valuable lol. That MIJ Strat shouldn't be TOO hard to sell. I mean a lot of people go onto craigslist and type in 'Fender Stratocaster".

Dang. Less than an hour is pretty fast.

The only things I have to sell right now are a lefty Aria Pro "The Cat" and my Classic Overdrive. Neither are particularly desirable or valuable lol. That MIJ Strat shouldn't be TOO hard to sell. I mean a lot of people go onto craigslist and type in 'Fender Stratocaster".

That's what I'm hoping for, but its one of the 80s metal strats, single pickups, one volume knob, locking tuners, series 1 trem, etc. Not your standard strat, but if you play old school metal, it can't be beat. I just don't do that.

I hear you, I don't even use my Classic Overdrive hardly at all, I just leave it at my friend's house in case I forget my pedals and just use that for solos.

That Strat isn't my style either but it looks pretty nice and there are a lot of metal heads out there...

Eh I'll probably just hold on to the Classic Overdrive anyways. I just always prefer my SHO or low gain fuzz. I guess I just don't like the way the Classic Overdrive compresses and changes the EQ.

Archived