Gibson Brands Forums

To all of the Gibson forum

Andy R

andy, your threads are nothing compared to my "i don't like hendrix" threads...i got slaughtered for it, but! were still here...stand your ground and fight for what you feel is right!

i gotta lay off the vodka #-o

andy, your threads are nothing compared to my "i don't like hendrix" threads...i got slaughtered for it, but! were still here...stand your ground and fight for what you feel is right!

Thanks,

I appreciate it but I didn't join here to start battles to be won or lost. I wanted to share and learn and joke. Unfortunately some people get it, some people don't, some people assume, some people throw you under the bus before they know the facts, some people apologize, some people accept apologies and some people ignore attempts to make amends for admitted mistakes or misunderstandings. '

So regardless of what you do you will never win and "friends" will come and go......

Andy

Speaking of Vodka nights and such, I requested a " I Don't Like Dolly Parton " thread from you Steve...........You must like Dolly then............hmmmmm...[scared] :unsure: [sneaky] ...

Wow !!! I wasn't aware of you pissing on ANY living room floor.........................and,

You're so cool (for lack of a better term), any pissing you do on any living room floor is alright with me, and the floor will be better for it......[thumbup] ..

You're so cool, I'd like for you to add a guitar track to one of my CD projects going on; Take your pick; A bluegrass one, an avant guard jazz one,

Americana, and a regular rock and roll one.................

Some of my posts disappear; as an Aspie, I expect it, so it never bothers me, never a big deal......I've never seen a bad post from you though, never......

What's a living room rug without a few pee stains anyways ??????? [scared][lol][crying][lol] ..............

This brought up a funny memory.

Once a friend of mine had toooo much to drink, and showed up at my place at 3AM (i was home for the holiday)

He was beligerant, and not making any sense so i guided him to the guest bed.

We all get awoken at about 4.30AM because he is stumbling about the house.

Apparantly he got turned around somehow, and ended up in our breakfast area (regular eating place)

Standing at the trash can, he stops. Silence, then the sound of water streaming into the trash can.

Horrified and confused, my mother told me to do something.

So, I just let him finish. I took the can and put it in the backyard. He cleaned it the next day as heckled him.

That is by far one of the most bizarre moments. I was powerless. If i'd have moved him or something he'd have peed elsewhere... or worse... on ME.

Now, to be clear, i dont judge people. I'm just not into getting peed on at 4.30AM... or at all.

Too funny.

Archived