Gibson Brands Forums

Les Paul Classic Antique

NoNameBand

Hello all, I'm kind of a newbie on this forum. I have 7 Gibsons and love them all. I recently purchased a '07 Les Paul Classic Antique, Cherryburst, AA flame top. Very nice guitar and I love the headstock with single binding and flower pot inlay. My question to anyone who may know the answer is, is there any significance with this design? Why did Gibson do this instead of the traditional Les Paul signature on the headstock?

Does anybody know how to fix this? In trying to upload a pic, the field where you browse says I have already used the space for a pic. "Used 388.65K of your 500K global upload quota (Max. single file size: 111.35K)" and yet I haven't posted any yet. Is there some way to clear this?

Does anybody know how to fix this? In trying to upload a pic, the field where you browse says I have already used the space for a pic. "Used 388.65K of your 500K global upload quota (Max. single file size: 111.35K)" and yet I haven't posted any yet. Is there some way to clear this?

upload to photobucket or imagshack then copy and paste them on here [thumbup]

The Classic Antique was one of those guitars in the Guitar of the Week program wasn't it?

The design is simply a variation otherwise It'd be a Les Paul Classic.

Yes it was a "Guitar of the Week".

Thank you for the direction. However, the problem I am having is the thread says my file is too big though it shows I have used all but 100 pixels. This is the problem as I haven't loaded any yet so I don't understand how it can be full. This happens in any thread.

Still confused. Maybe its due to last night.

If that is week #14, I am intimate with that one. H-90s and chambered. Ice tea. yummmm.

As for the headstock variation, I have seen that as well as the term "antique" and where it seemed that might have been what it meant, it is not really consistant.

I'm still working on pics. This one is a 2007 light Cherryburst with a AA flame top, uncovered Classic 57 pups, Greenkey tuners and Nickel hardware. The guy I bought it from has great pics but they are all in one file and it's so big, I can't even load to break it apart. As soon as I can, I'll post some of this beautiful Les Paul.

Guest FarnsBarns

I'm still working on pics. This one is a 2007 light Cherryburst with a AA flame top, uncovered Classic 57 pups, Greenkey tuners and Nickel hardware. The guy I bought it from has great pics but they are all in one file and it's so big, I can't even load to break it apart. As soon as I can, I'll post some of this beautiful Les Paul.

If you would like me to host pics PM me. Then you can just email them to me and I'll host them on one of my servers

Archived