Gibson Brands Forums

2 more Gibsons

Uniden

That's only one new Gibby......You said two..........

It's nice.....Details, we need details.....nice color........

Have you seen the new Lifeson Les Paul ?????

It rocks......100%, and then some..........[thumbup] ..

That's only one new Gibby......You said two..........

It's nice.....Details, we need details.....nice color........

Have you seen the new Lifeson Les Paul ?????

It rocks......100%, and then some..........[thumbup] ..

Have I seen it?? This is it. Picked it up Wed. You're right - rocks 100%. Pic of both attached now I think

post-32588-085653500 1302932462_thumb.jpg

Ah..........A white LP Custom..................Good for you, so cool..................[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ......

Ah, that IS IT.......Yes, the specs on those are perfect....Good for Gibson, and I am happy for you.......[thumbup] ..

Ah..........A white LP Custom..................Good for you, so cool..................[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ......

Ah, that IS IT.......Yes, the specs on those are perfect....Good for Gibson, and I am happy for you.......[thumbup] ..

Thanks

Changed the strings yesterday - quite a process with the Floyd Rose. Excelent video on utube saved me

Now there's a couple of beautiful LPs. [thumbup]

About posting pics - a bit of a better way (no size restriction) - get a free hosting account like at Photobucket - http://wwww.photobucket.com/ - and upload your photos there. Copy the image's "direct link" from Photobucket into the "Insert image" tool on the toolbar of the Post Editor here on the forum. Here's instructions - http://forum.gibson.com/index.php?/topic/11005-sticky-how-to-post-photos/

Archived