Gibson Brands Forums

Contacts

LP_Studio_FTW

by the way a true story!!

My wife a few years ago, wrote on the Joe Satriani forum (in a moment of heartache), that it was unfair that the 'meet and great' platinum packages were only available in the US and also the competitions were unfairly geared towards his American audience. She said that so many other people loved his music outside America that it was such a shame.

Anyway, he wrote back to her personally on the forum saying he would look into things...meanwhile (coincidence or someone pretending? who knows) but someone called 'Rubina' (yes the same name as his wife) went to Suzie's site and complimented her singing.

The next thing that happened was there was an announcement that platinum tickets would be available in the UK and Europe!

Here she gingerly smiling as she got Joe to sign the print out of her complaint!

DSCN6038.jpg?t=1303301110

Cool story! [thumbup]

LP, I haven't been to Croatia, yet..........Most of Europe, yes, Milan, yes, most of Italy, yes..........Lived in Germany, Switerland, etc.......

I was allowed a lot of travel freedom at 15.......Perhaps your parents could arrange for you to stay at a Hostel in Milan during

the show.....Or, an older brother, sister, cousin to travel with you ?? Just wondering......

LP, I haven't been to Croatia, yet..........Most of Europe, yes, Milan, yes, most of Italy, yes..........Lived in Germany, Switerland, etc.......

I was allowed a lot of travel freedom at 15.......Perhaps your parents could arrange for you to stay at a Hostel in Milan during

the show.....Or, an older brother, sister, cousin to travel with you ?? Just wondering......

well, I don't have that freedom and the only way that I go to that concert is that my parents go with me.

Looks like I'll have to wait for another tour and hope that it will be in Vienna(mom said that if there's a concert in Vienna I can go..)

Archived