Gibson Brands Forums

Spilling the royal weddng beans

Guest Farnsbarns

Guest FarnsBarns

I know all my fellow Brits will be annoyed but I have decided to spill the beans.

The royal wedding has already happened, the one shown on TV is just shown to keep the world believing we have an old fashioned, reserved royal family.

The real wedding was shown over here this morning, here's a video...

I know all my fellow Brits will be annoyed but I have decided to spill the beans.

The royal wedding has already happened, the one shown on TV is just shown to keep the world believing we have an old fashioned, reserved royal family.

The real wedding was shown over here this morning, here's a video...

[blink][blink]

[lol]

Guest FarnsBarns

who cares! i just want a day off work, and i won't be watching the TV either [biggrin]

Me neither, the lack of interest from the public is conspicuous. We are holding our club's yearly disc golf championship because everyone is off work but no one is interested in the royal wedding.

I am pissed off that the so called 'day off' , means I cannot teach - and therefore I will lose money as a self employed man...but oh well! There are people that have **** all so, at least I live well in a good country eh? msp_thumbup.gif

Personally I am indifferent, like most of the country to the wedding though; I really don't care.

Matt

Archived