Gibson Brands Forums

Did a musicvideo yesterday..

Sancho Panza

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdBl_GW-GZc

Here it is! We went out yesterday and just filmed some radnom stuff on some random places! Hope you like it. Would be nice to hear your thoughts about it, even if this was just for fun!

(I'm the on in the beginning and the one who shows up here and there)

Should mention now, which I forgot the first time, that it is NO guitar playing in this, it's a hip hop video. I just wanted to share it and hopefully get some nice comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdBl_GW-GZc

Here it is! We went out yesterday and just filmed some radnom stuff on some random places! Hope you like it. Would be nice to hear your thoughts about it, even if this was just for fun!

(I'm the on in the beginning and the one who shows up here and there)

Wow I didn't expect that!! Cheers for sharing i enjoyed it msp_biggrin.gifmsp_thumbup.gif, I know zilch about rap etc, but it is a style I always enjoy and intrigued by. Feel free to pm any recommendations, I only know all the usual stuff like Eminem which my wife and I have a couple of albums. I would love to do some sample stuff with my spanish guitar for something one day too!

Matt

Wow I didn't expect that!! Cheers for sharing i enjoyed it msp_biggrin.gifmsp_thumbup.gif, I know zilch about rap etc, but it is a style I always enjoy and intrigued by. Feel free to pm any recommendations, I only know all the usual stuff like Eminem which my wife and I have a couple of albums. I would love to do some sample stuff with my spanish guitar for something one day too!

Matt

Thanks for watching! Really? Haha, i could go on and on! :D It really depends on what you are into, I am really weak for 90s stuff, when it was actually good, haha. Don't really listen to the new stuff, which more sounds like house music then hip hop! That would be nice! I could link some songs that have some guitar, so you can get a feel for it. Know some really nice songs.

Cheers msp_thumbup.gif

I suppose in rap terms I am like a guy down the pub who likes guitar solos, but doesn't know the difference between metal, rock, hard rock, blues rock, indie etc etc!!!

The enthusiasm is there, but the knowledge and stuff not. I know they are not rap but I really like the band Prodigy too!

What is your musical back ground? Do you often merge genres etc and how do you see the future of rap with organic sound i.e acoustic instruments etc. Sorry about all the questions!

Matt

Archived