Gibson Brands Forums

The Gibson Family

BoyVader

I dont know if this had been answered yet CB, but do you plan on keeping both, or selling one? Do you think now after-the-fact it's worth it to have both?

Hard to say, Chase...right now. I don't really have any plans, to sell one, or both.

But, who knows, down the road, what might happen? I'm starting to understand,

why my Mom, the older she got, felt there were a lot less "things" (Anything(s))

she wanted, or needed. I Do (still) have a couple more "bucket list" guitars...but,

if I never get them, it's no biggie! Just a "dream," really. Then again...I might

decide to unload most everything else, and get just those two. Who knows?

But, I have No plans, that way now, however.

CB

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard to say, Chase...right now. I don't really have any plans, to sell one, or both.

But, who knows, down the road, what might happen? I'm starting to understand,

why my Mom, the older she got, felt there were a lot less "things" (Anything(s))

she wanted, or needed. I Do (still) have a couple more "bucket list" guitars...but,

if I never get them, it's no biggie! Just a "dream," really. Then again...I might

decide to unload most everything else, and get just those two. Who knows?

But, I have No plans, that way now, however.

CB

Great Answer CB, thanks. Must be some good LP's, of course along with your others. [thumbup]

Great Answer CB, thanks. Must be some good LP's, of course along with your others. [thumbup]

Well, actually, the "Bucket List" guitars are:

273770.jpg

And...

230198.jpg

But, I have a Gibson "Lucille," and a great MIJ Epi 61 SG, so...tone wise, I'm

already there. I've just always loved those two (above) guitars! I don't know...

"GAS," never ends, I guess...even at my age! ;>b LOL

CB

Archived