Gibson Brands Forums

Toronto's Official Musicians Swap Meet & Guitar Show 2011

Guest SwapMeetTour

Guest SwapMeetTour

Thought you guys would appreciate the info.....

Toronto's Official Musicians Swap Meet & Guitar Show

Date - June 4th

Time - 9:00am - 4pm

Location - Royal Canadian Legion Hall Branch #10 @ 1083 Pape Avenue, Toronto, Ontario.

General Admission - $5/person Seniors(65+) - Free Admission

Tables - $50/Table

Description:

This is it! The chance for all us starving musicians to sell, trade and purchase some new equipment! From vintage guitars to P.A systems... we are calling out any and every musician to participate in this event! This event is minutes from the Pape Avenue subway station and downtown. There are several tables still available and we welcome any promoters, bands and online communities to promote their endeavors at the show!

Different from other shows in Toronto this is affordable and appealing to all musicians! From Sax players to vintage guitar collectors!

We encourage you to bring out your guitar for a free estimate!

If everything goes as planned we will be hosting an OPEN JAM SESSION @ 6:30pm the same day of the event at the same location for those who attended the show.

Note; This is not Canada's Annual Vintage Guitar Show this is more of a FLEA MARKET for musicians.

What to bring...

- Vintage and New guitars

- P.A Systems

- Vintage and New Pro Recording Equipment

- Any Band Instruments

- Old and New Mics

- Guitar and Bass effects

- Vintage and New Drums

- New and Old Amplifiers

- Any stringed instruments

Facebook page-

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=158600527532583

For vendor registration forms please email swapmeet@bestguitardeals.com

Stay Tuned for the upcoming MONTREAL & OTTAWA MEETS!

Guest SwapMeetTour

I think there's going to be a really

Good turnout! We've been getting lots of good response!

I can go see a f'real LP 50's goldtop whenever I want. I can't go to a guitar show because there isn't one around Halifax. Take pictures Shred, I'll be going to the place that has a name that rhymes with Halifax Yolklore Centre, that's always a good time!

Guest SwapMeetTour

Hey Artie, there was a guitar show in Halifax that recently

Passed! The same guy is doing another one in newbrunswick this weekend. You know I'll be making it out there from Toronto!!!

Is Canadian Spam anything like Canadian bacon?

Spam is illegal here, and have you ever had Canadian Bacon? I dont really know how it got that name as its just Back Bacon but wow soooo much better then the fat riddled side cut. The Clogger there's Bacon, Canadian Bacon, Mexican Bacon and topped with a mouth-watering veal chop!

Guest SwapMeetTour

There will definately be some pizza, Canadian pizza that is at the show. Among some of the rarest LP's

Archived