Gibson Brands Forums

NGD Firebird Korina

mrpink

Here is my new Epiphone Firebird Korina7229-171827.jpg

7229-171827-dis.jpg

7229-171824.jpg

Very nice guitar but can't seem to find much info on it. It has Epiphone Limited Edition Custom Shop stamped on the headstock and it is made in China. Bloody great guitar though.

Great looking guitar,the worn cherry finishes are hideous especially on the Firebird but the Korina looks very impressive.

Yeah, the Korina is a sweet looking bird. Didn't care much for the worn cherry either, not really my thing.

Yeah, the Korina is a sweet looking bird. Didn't care much for the worn cherry either, not really my thing.

On an SG or a Studio worn cherry is quite nice, but I agree, it doesn't suit a bird.

At the end of the day it all comes down to personal preference and to see the Korina and worn cherry firebirds together is the obly way to choose. I do agree that an LP studio does look good in WC though. Also having played my Bird for a week now I absolutely love it and find it very easy to play at the 12th to 19th frets when soloing.

\Also having played my Bird for a week now I absolutely love it and find it very easy to play at the 12th to 19th frets when soloing.

Great stuff, after all that's what it's supposed to be about (I don't heed my own advice), good to see your so happy with it.

Archived