Gibson Brands Forums

Come and Get' em

WahKeen

Went to GC this past week and took these pics w/ my phone and thought I'd share.

54 GLP Gold Top at Guitar Center north Austin, $33K+

IMG_20110428_190339.jpg

52 Tele, same place $44K

IMG_20110428_190332.jpg

The others around them are originals as well, and you can make out their prices on some. Years, not sure.... Sorry.

Went to GC this past week and took these pics w/ my phone and thought I'd share.

IMG_20110428_190339.jpg

52 Tele, same place $44K

IMG_20110428_190332.jpg

The others around them are originals as well, and you can make out their prices on some. Years, not sure.... Sorry.

What year is that tele 51?

Don't forget to ask for a deal, the discount.

40% off. No games. Take care of em.

Especially with all those dings and scratches, paint coming off...

What do they take us for? Pssh....

The 54 actually looks nice just the right amount of green tint and no major paint cracking from what it looks like in the photo. The Tele is just sweet, not 44k sweet but still nice looking guitar.

Actually, if it IS an origional "52 tele and it hasn't been messed with, it is worth the 30k or so they are also asking for the gold top.

No doubt neither is a bad price - what I meant is no guitar is worth 44k to me personally - I wouldn't want anything I wouldn't be willing to play and that's beyond my comfort line for a player. I start having problems at about 7k and wouldn't ever feel comfortable with a 40 k guitar. I have trouble justifying my 84 Zematis and it's worth a whole lot less than 40k less than half that even

IMG_20110428_190339.jpg

52 Tele, same place $44K

IMG_20110428_190332.jpg

why are they all laying on the floor like that? :rolleyes:

Archived