Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone Japan exclusives?

RUSHian

The only thing I'm nervous about is getting a smashed to bits guitar...them shippers could care less it's a guitar while they're throwing stuff on top of it for the rather bumpy ride across the Pacific, then the even bumpier ride across the U.S. (roads here aint what they used to be). I too live in New England. If I found something already over here, and I had the money, I'd jump on it in a HEARTBEAT.

I'm in the UK and I know a few folk from the other Forums who wouldn't think twice about ordering from

ishibashi

If it's domestic market only they'll only ship used stuff. But apparently they are really good at letting you know about any knocks or bruises to make sure you're happy before stuff gets shipped.

The only thing I'm nervous about is getting a smashed to bits guitar...them shippers could care less it's a guitar while they're throwing stuff on top of it for the rather bumpy ride across the Pacific, then the even bumpier ride across the U.S. (roads here aint what they used to be). I too live in New England. If I found something already over here, and I had the money, I'd jump on it in a HEARTBEAT.

Matt, I've bought 40 or 50 guitars from all over the planet, UK, Sweden, US, Canada, NZ, China and Japan, not one of them has ever arrived damaged, even the guitars I bought in Oz have had to travel vast distances to get to me, I'm a day and a half drive from the nearest city (Brisbane) and 2 1/2 to 4 days away from the major cities where most of it came from (Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth), considering that most overseas stuff comes through Sydney (2 1/2 days away) then has to travel 1,500km to get here, I think it's pretty safe to ship them, it all depends on the shipper really and how well they pack them.

Archived