Gibson Brands Forums

FLYINGV

FLYINGV

Thanks to all of your who responded to my earlier post. Here are some pics of the Flying V in questions. Best I can tell the serial number reads 966595. By the way, someone mentioned earlier that the logo may be missing because of the headstock being repaired. I think you might be onto something there because there is a faintly visible crack at the base of the headstock. I can't seem to get the pics to attach here. I will be happy to email them to anyone who gives me their email.

Thanks!

Greg

Thanks to all of your who responded to my earlier post. Here are some pics of the Flying V in questions. Best I can tell the serial number reads 966595. By the way, someone mentioned earlier that the logo may be missing because of the headstock being repaired. I think you might be onto something there because there is a faintly visible crack at the base of the headstock. I can't seem to get the pics to attach here. I will be happy to email them to anyone who gives me their email.

Thanks!

Greg

Use photobucket to post photos........No, you don't get my e-mail to spam me, my daughters, cats, or girlfriend................

Learn photobucket, and post photos, we'll be happy to help out............

Photobucket.........works great....We know Gibbys....

Archived