Gibson Brands Forums

New Six String Bliss Album - "The British Are Coming

Searcy

So the new Six String Bliss album came out last week. It's called "The British are Coming" and it features 32 tracks all dedicated to the British influence on music. It was so huge that it was divided into three volumes all of which can be down loaded for free right here.

The British Are Coming

I was on for tracks for this project. Here are two of them.

This is me and my friend Dave Mac doing a cover of Peter Greens "Oh Well". I did the bass, vocals and played the whacked out whammy solo at the end. Dave played everything else and did all the mixing and drum programing.

Oh Well

This one is my cover of Politician by Cream. I played everything on it and sang.

Politician

We do these albums twice a year. Each of the 7 releases feature a topic that Six String Bliss listeners aim for when recording their project. If you're interested you should think about getting in on the next one. It's very laid back with no pressure and no ego trips. We're all just trying to have fun.

Sorry for getting back so slow. I'm trying to get the bathroom finished. Thanks for digging the tunes.

Six String Bliss My link is the longing running Guitar Podcast on the planet. Every week some combination of hosts Pipes, P.T. and Pappy put out a show that's about 1:15 long and it's all about guitar. Their back catalog of shows is over 230 episodes long and includes interviews with Steve Vai, Pail Guilbert, John 5, Les Claypool, and dozens of other players, luthiers, amp builders, and just about anyone else that connected with the business.

Archived