Gibson Brands Forums

Overdrive

Californiaman

I saw a picture of a board of his, and the label tape had the knob presets and half the pedals were just all the way up LOL

I'm sure that's just for the roadies. Have you ever seen their live setup? It's ******* ridiculous dude. They seriously bring like at least 50 guitars.

Also that looks like a BJFE Honeybee at the front of his chain. Those are also super expensive mythical TGP pedals. I wonder if Lee hangs out at TGP?

I'm sure that's just for the roadies. Have you ever seen their live setup? It's ******* ridiculous dude. They seriously bring like at least 50 guitars.

Also that looks like a BJFE Honeybee at the front of his chain. Those are also super expensive mythical TGP pedals. I wonder if Lee hangs out at TGP?

I crave one of those Honey Bee's...To me OD's are ridiculously addictive, and it's always a relentless pursuit for tone...When my new Lovepedall Amp 11 gets here Thurs, it'll be my 20th OD pedal...There's something about certain OD's and Fuzz's that are mythical and all the little certain nuances that jump out from different pedals are astounding...Once a tonefreak...Always a tonefreak. [thumbup]

I crave one of those Honey Bee's...To me OD's are ridiculously addictive, and it's always a relentless pursuit for tone...When my new Lovepedall Amp 11 gets here Thurs, it'll be my 20th OD pedal...There's something about certain OD's and Fuzz's that are mythical and all the little certain nuances that jump out from different pedals are astounding...Once a tonefreak...Always a tonefreak. [thumbup]

Wow dude. 20 ODs? You're insane.

I'm kinda like that but I'm addicted to fuzz. I haven't thought of counting.

Let's see

EHX (black) Russian Muff

Zvex Fuzz Factory

Devi Ever Torns Peaker

Earthquaker Devices Hoof (green muff clone)

Culturejam Logic Fuzz

Earthquaker Devices Sound Shank (burns buzzaround clone)

Skreddy Supa Tone (muff variant)

Rhythym & Detonation Tone Machine Clone

and now I've got a mostly completed IC Muff clone

I also had my friends Fender Blender reissue for a while. What an obnoxious sounding pedal...

I feel like I'm forgetting something.. Anyways, looks like you're OD addiction has surpassed my fuzz addiction.

Archived