Gibson Brands Forums

I most certainly did not make these.

Kimbabig

I post about 1 time a month just to let you guys know I'm doing all right. Oh and I must admit no matter how hard I try I'm really not improving, but somehow it's OK, I'm finally getting over my depression and being able to live again, which I will take over guitar prowess anyday, and who knows, maybe finally loving life again will spur creativity and push me further on.

I am in really good shape too (I was always on the thin side rather than fat side) I've been in the pool a ton and it's good to be able to run around and play like a kid again. I should probably go take a spin in the country on my Uni, and I will reiterate: I do ride them :) (chick magnets)

P1040462.jpg

I think I'm going to enjoy my life rather than waste my life in my room constantly striving to better myself. Of course I'll always strive to better myself, I'm just going to enjoy myself doing it. I went through way to long of a time not enjoying playing. I'm just so glad to love being alive again.

cheers guys, I'm still not back yet as I intend on still working on the music, but I felt like sharing my creations in audacity.

I post about 1 time a month just to let you guys know I'm doing all right. Oh and I must admit no matter how hard I try I'm really not improving, but somehow it's OK, I'm finally getting over my depression and being able to live again, which I will take over guitar prowess anyday, and who knows, maybe finally loving life again will spur creativity and push me further on.

I am in really good shape too (I was always on the thin side rather than fat side) I've been in the pool a ton and it's good to be able to run around and play like a kid again. I should probably go take a spin in the country on my Uni, and I will reiterate: I do ride them :) (chick magnets)

P1040462.jpg

I think I'm going to enjoy my life rather than waste my life in my room constantly striving to better myself. Of course I'll always strive to better myself, I'm just going to enjoy myself doing it. I went through way to long of a time not enjoying playing. I'm just so glad to love being alive again.

cheers guys, I'm still not back yet as I intend on still working on the music, but I felt like sharing my creations in audacity.

Well I'd be depressed too if someone stole half the bicycles I own! [biggrin]

You wouldn't believe how many "where's your other wheel" jokes I get.

Me??[mellow] Nahhhhh! I could believe it. Is it redundant to ride two Unicycles at the same time? [flapper] Glad you're feeling better. I was pretty bad for almost 2 years....

Me??[mellow] Nahhhhh! I could believe it. Is it redundant to ride two Unicycles at the same time? [flapper] Glad you're feeling better. I was pretty bad for almost 2 years....

I've done it. I've also just held on to it with my thighs and using crutches.

Good to hear you're doing well man [thumbup]

My uncle can ride a unicycle for miles, crazy stuff.

Let me guess, he uses a 36' wheel for that stuff? I'd be really jealous if he has any Kris Holm unis (they're the Gibsons of the Unicycle world if I can put it that way) Nimbus is cool also, my brother has one.

Sadly all my money goes to guitar stuff and barely no money ever goes towards unicycling.

Archived