Gibson Brands Forums

Kankakee Merchant Street Music Fest

Kimbabig

Going here later today My link should be a blast, I'm gonna eat deep fried corn and all sorts of goodies, thank god for my high metabolism. E3PO is a good band, but sadly Jaik Willis will not be here this year.

P.S my cousin's band won a battle of the bands and should have a youtube video up soon.

I'm back guys, it was a blast! I was at the Legacy Live Hill Stage. I loved the Raging Death Weasels, surprisingly they weren't a punk or metal band, they'd did some things by the Beatles and a little Oasis if I recall correctly. Vaudeveleins was meh, Poundcake was good, and E3PO rocks, great crowd interaction, only band where people really actually got up to dance. Didn't stay as for This Must Be the Band as my father's back was hurting so I drove home. Fred if you come I'll swear I'll give you a hug if I'm there tomorrow.

GET THE DEEP FRIED CORN.

I'm back guys, it was a blast! I was at the Legacy Live Hill Stage. I loved the Raging Death Weasels, surprisingly they weren't a punk or metal band, they'd did some things by the Beatles and a little Oasis if I recall correctly. Vaudeveleins was meh, Poundcake was good, and E3PO rocks, great crowd interaction, only band where people really actually got up to dance. Didn't stay as for This Must Be the Band as my father's back was hurting so I drove home. Fred if you come I'll swear I'll give you a hug if I'm there tomorrow.

GET THE DEEP FRIED CORN.

I'll have to see what I'm doing, but I might make it out.

HUG IT OUT B¡TCH! [biggrin]

I almost wanna go just for the deep fried corn... I am scared, but so tempted at the same time. Like that hot chick who is totally drunk, but might have AIDS kind of scared but tempted

Um, why did you walk right by me ??? I was the long haired guy with the acoustic playing EVOL and FUZZY FRED

cover tunes with the two tubed top hippie gals ??? [confused] [confused] [confused] ....You didn't even buy guitar strings from my cousin

wearing the trench coat ??? [confused] [confused] [confused] ........[unsure] ...

Um, why did you walk right by me ??? I was the long haired guy with the acoustic playing EVOL and FUZZY FRED

cover tunes with the two tubed top hippie gals ??? [confused] [confused] [confused] ....You didn't even buy guitar strings from my cousin

wearing the trench coat ??? [confused] [confused] [confused] ........[unsure] ...

How do you know what I look like?

[crying] I'll see if I can get a recipe and send it to you.

I actually just got done mowing, and I have a half acre yard with many obstacles.

It runs until 12, I won't get there until about 7.

and just thought I'd say my neighbors just got back from Japan, we were taking care of their pool, irrelevant, I know, but I just felt like saying it.

[crying] I'll see if I can get a recipe and send it to you.

I actually just got done mowing, and I have a half acre yard with many obstacles.

It runs until 12, I won't get there until about 7.

and just thought I'd say my neighbors just got back from Japan, we were taking care of their pool, irrelevant, I know, but I just felt like saying it.

my yards are probably a little smaller, but close to a half acre with a push mower and hills.

Power washing is fun, but takes bloody forever, I'm gonna try and make it out, but its like an hour and a half long drive so we will see. I'm hoping for it

How do you know what I look like?

You posted a photo of a guitar with a shiny poly back.....Your reflection was quite clear in it.......[crying] :unsure: [flapper][lol] ....

Besides, who else would ride a uni-cycle through a fair ????? [crying][flapper] ..

You posted a photo of a guitar with a shiny poly back.....Your reflection was quite clear in it.......[crying] :unsure: [flapper][lol] ....

Besides, who else would ride a uni-cycle through a fair ????? [crying][flapper] ..

you could see my hair but not my face

P1050234.jpg

[flapper] [flapper] ...[crying] :unsure: [scared][woot][lol] .......

My sister got really P.Oed when I did that.

But anyways, sorry you couldn't of made it Fred, that may have been my last chance to ever give you a big fuzzy bear hug.

Sounds like a great party. If I had known about it sooner, and had not been otherwise engaged, I may have headed that way.

Would have been nice if they had indicated the type of music on the set list.

Archived