Gibson Brands Forums

Cases for Masterbilts

brannon67

Ok guys, I have a question. I may have gotten screwed over here, and may need to go back and stand up for myself, and get what is suppose to be mine. My question is, are the soft/hard shell gig bags suppose to come with all Masterbilts? The dealer told me they DO NOT come wiith them anymore. Please help me out here. Thanks.

here is a KILLER 6 latch deluxe silver creek case for $69.00. I have to say the imports quality has finally come up to that of the Canadian made TKL on this one. I got one and it is a $200.00 level case for only 69.00. Super thick 7 ply shell on these and crushed velvet on the inside.. not the furry stuff.

My link [thumbup]

• 2 weeks later...

here is a KILLER 6 latch deluxe silver creek case for $69.00. I have to say the imports quality has finally come up to that of the Canadian made TKL on this one. I got one and it is a $200.00 level case for only 69.00. Super thick 7 ply shell on these and crushed velvet on the inside.. not the furry stuff.

My link [thumbup]

The SilverCreeks are really nice, but love the light weight of the hard/soft foam cases.

Archived