Gibson Brands Forums

Finally getting a goldtop

PickyPick

I found an awesome Ibanez double cut goldtop. its about as thick as a les paul and itnplays like butter. As soon as I do aquire this guitar I do plan on installing Gibson 498T and 490R that I had lying down from my SG :D ill post pics of it as soon as I get it

I found an awesome Ibanez double cut goldtop. its about as thick as a les paul and itnplays like butter. As soon as I do aquire this guitar I do plan on installing Gibson 498T and 490R that I had lying down from my SG :D ill post pics of it as soon as I get it

I see you have 7 guitars. That's an odd number. You need that Ibanez to even out that collection. I have a question. The black Epi on the left. I can't quite make it out. That wouldn't be a Lucille would it?

I see you have 7 guitars. That's an odd number. You need that Ibanez to even out that collection. I have a question. The black Epi on the left. I can't quite make it out. That wouldn't be a Lucille would it?

Looks like the Shariton to me by the headstock inlay

Yeah its a Sheraton... :D and I've been aching for a gold top a long time, i was thinking about getting the Epi... with the coil taps etc... but in the end i decided to go for the Ibanez... cause i already have a Les Paul in my collection. (i don't like to have 2 of the same guitars. this Ibanez resembles a double cut Les Paul which is a nice niche.) ^_^

Archived